The University of Buraimi-UoB is committed to quality education ensuring its students will enrich the workforce of the Sultanate of Oman, the region and the global markets. Uob is academically affiliated with IMC Fh-Krems, University of Applied Sciences-Austria, University of Vienna-Austria, University of Technology-Austria, University of Applied Sciences FH Campus Wien-Austria and University of Bradford-United Kingdom. The unique academic partnership ensures that students receive the highest possible educational and international standards.
A committed International team of Professors, with high academic standards will motivate the students to achieve their highest potential and prepare them for an International Career. Studying at UoB is an experience on account of interactive learning, direct and personal exchange programs with Universities in Austria and the United Kingdom and their group of International partners. This partnership creates a Unique University in the Region of Al-Buraimi that offers a higher European Education for students within the context of Sultanate of Oman.
The vision of the University of Buraimi is to become a leading academic institute in teaching and research, distinguished locally and internationally.
The University is committed to providing high quality education and research activities. It also aims at generating knowledge and finding solutions to strategic issues locally and internationally
- Provide and encourage competitive and high quality education and research.
- Provide and encourage academic programs which serve the needs of the society and the working force.
- Provide and encourage research in human and technical sciences which contributes to improvement of the local community and tackle strategic issues.
- Recruit competent academic and technical staff to implement these objectives.
- Attract highly motivated students from the Sultanate of Oman and the Gulf Region.
- Produce well-qualified and skilled graduates who can compete in local and international markets.
- To become a national asset and home for knowledge and expertise.